DLR-P 2.0+4.5 petrol station
DLR-P … the one with less maintenance.
- is an integrated overpressure pump realizes 100% continuous pressure monitoring with little maintenance as small pressure losses are compensated automatically.
- has a dry filter reduces the humidity of the used air to avoid condensation and corrosion in the interstitial space
- is ideally for pressure less pipes on petrol stations like fill pipes, suction pipes and vapour recovery pipes
- also ideally for the reorganization of pipes with static leak detectors, which have frequent alarm conditions because of minor untightnesses.
- optionally DLR-P .. in plastic housing for indoor use or DLR-P .. PM weather protected for outside use.
- has a standard of dry relay contacts for alarm transmitting on all types.
- has different versions available depending on the operating pressure in the inner pipe:
DLR-P 1,1: for pressure less pipes
DLR-P 2,0: for pipes with 1,0 bar operating pressure
DLR-P 2,3: for pipes with 1,3 bar operating pressure
DLR-P 2,5: for pipes with 1,5 bar operating pressure
DLR-P 3,0: for pipes with 2,0 bar operating pressure
- air as leak detection media, no nitrogen bottle required
All leak detectors are in conformity with the European standard EN 13160 and fulfil the highest environmental protection level.
Caution: not to be used together with pressurised pipes together with submersible pump systems. Not recommended for pipes with inner pipe made from plastic if liquids with flash point below 55°C are conveyed.