Calpex Quadriga is a pre-insulated 4-in-1 pipe system that contains 2 district heating pipes and 2 drinking water pipes. The 2 drinking water pipes can also be used for district heating.
This provides pipe combination results in less work in construction projects where both drinking water and district heating pipes must be layed.
The advantage of a Calpex Quadriga is the high energy efficiency with an incredibly low lambda value of λ50 0.0199 W/mk.
Calpex Quadriga has a patented and corrugated contour on its outer casing which provides a very high degree of flexibility during laying and reliably protects against mechanical influences.
Further, it makes it possible to achive small bending radii and to guide the pipe around tight curves along the route with low force exertion.
Rollers of Calpex district heating is delivered in customer-specific pipe lenghs - and can be delivered in large quantities without welded joints.
- Carrier pipe: Cross-linked polyethylene (PE-Xa) with oxygen diffusion barrier
- Insulation: CO2-blown flexible polyurethane hard foam
- Jacket pipe: Sinusoidal corrugated, seamless extruded polyethylene (LLD-PE)
- Dimension UNO: DN20+DN16 (3/4"+5/8") - DN32+DN20 (1 1/4"+3/4")
- Dimension DUO: DN20+DN20 (3/4"+3/4") - DN32+DN32 (1 1/4"+ 1 1/4")
- Operating pressure: Heating 6 PN - sanitary 10 PN
- Operating temperature: Max 95°C