Calpex - Sanitary UNO/DUO
Calpex Sanitary is a pre-insulated, endless, self-compensating pipe that can be used for domestic water and drinking water. The media tube in Calpex Sanitary is a universal pipe, and therefore can also be used for district- and central heating.
Calpex Sanitary is extremely energy efficient with its incredibly low heat loss (0.0199 W/mk).
The corrugated contours and patented outer casing provides small bending radii, which means that the pipe is very flexible and the rollers can be delivered in large quantities without welded joints. The flexibility of the pipe makes it virtually possible to install in all existing systems. Furthermore, it can be crossed above or below existing power lines.
Calpex Sanitary is delivered in customer-specific pipe lengths, which optimizes the workflow and minimizes waste.
- Carrier pipe: Peroxide cross-linked (PEXa) with oxygen diffusion barrier
- Insulation: CFC-free, CO2-blown flexible polyurethane hard foam
- Jacket pipe: Sinusoidal corrugated, seamless extruded polyethylene (PE-LD)
- Dimension UNO: DN16 (5/8") - DN50 (2")
- Dimension DUO: DN20+DN16 (3/4"+5/8") - DN40+DN25 (1 1/2"+1")
- Operating pressure: 10 PN
- Operating temperature: Max 95°C