Flexible, endless, pre-insulated, self-compensating pipe system for district heating or drinking water. The media pipe consists of cross-linked PEXc, and is VA approved for drinking water.
Calpex Alu is an extremely energy efficient pipeline with its incredibly low lambda value of 0.0199 W/mk - beneficial for both the environment and operating costs.
Futher, the pipeline has a diffusion barrier that ensures insulation capacity is maintained throughout the product's lifetime.
Calupex can be delivered as single, double- or quadruple pipe systems.
- Carrier pipe: Cross-linked (PEXc) with diffusion aluminium layer
- Insulation: CFC-free, cyclopentane-blown polyurethane foam (PUR)
- Jacket pipe: Linear polyethylene, low density (LLD-PE), seamlessly extruded
- Dimension: DN20 (3/4") - DN80 (3")
- Operating pressure: 6-10 PN
- Operating temperature: Max 95°C