Casaflex is a high-quality, pre-insulated (PIR) self-compensating, endless district heating- and industrial pipeline. The pipeline is made of a spiral corrugated stainless steel carrier pipe, which gives the pipeline many applications, such as:
- Local- and district heating installations
- Swimming pool installations
- In fields of renewable energy eg solar energy
- Isothermal transport of liquid fluids, eg chemistry, gasoline etc.
The corrugated contours and patented jacket provides flexibility with small bending radii that ensures a easy fit around tight curves along the route with low force exertion.
- Carrier pipe: Stainless steel
- Insulation: CFC-free, cyclopentane-blown polyisocyanurate rigid foam (PIR)
- Jacket pipe: Sinusoidal corrugated, seamless extruded polyethylene (PE-LD)
- Dimension UNO: DN20 (3/4") - DN100 (4")
- Dimension DUO: DN20 (3/4") - DN100 (4")
- Operating pressure: 16-25 PN
- Operating temperature: Max 180°C