Premant fireproof is a pre-insulated and ridig pipe system with a steel carrier pipe, and with a Spiro jacket. The outer Spiro jacket makes this pipe system suitable for detached pipelines or pipelines in buildings.
Premant fireproof has many application facilities within district heating and cooling. The pipe system is available for areas as district heating and sanitary:
- Hot and cold domestic water
- District heating
- Process industry
Premant fireproof can be leak monitored if wanted - including Brandes and Nordic alarm systems.
- Carrier pipe: Steel
- Insulation: CFC-free polyurethane foam
- Jacket pipe: Folded spiral-seam sheet metal
- Dimension: DN20 (3/4") - DN1000 (40")
- Operating pressure: 25 PN
- Operating temperature: Max 160°C