Coolflex is a piping system consisting of a PE100 carrier pipe, PUR insulation and LLD-PE jacket.
This pipe system is especially suitable for use in local and district cooling networks, in industrial and with restrictions also for combined heat pump systems (cooling and heating).
- Carrier pipe: Polyethylene (PE100)
- Insulation: CO2 blown polyurethane (PUR)
- Jacket pipe: Linear polyethylene (LLD-PE) - seamlessly extruded
- Dimension: DN20 (3/4") - DN125 (5")
- Operating pressure: 16 PN
- Operating temperature: –20 °C +40 °C