Eigerflex is a flexible, pre-insulated cold water pipe featuring an integrated frost protection strip (FPC). This pipe system is especially suitable for cold water and waste water pipes which cannot be installed at depths that are safe from frost.
The bending capacity of the flexible Eigerflex cold water pipe means that it can be adapted to all pipe routing conditions without problems. It is possible to pass over or under existing supply pipes, and obstacles are easily bypassed.
- Carrier pipe: Polyethylene (PE100)
- Insulation: CFC-free, 100% CO2-driven polyurethane foam (PUR)
- Jacket pipe: Sinusoidal corrugated, seamless extruded polyethylene (LLD-PE)
- Dimension: DN20 (3/4") - DN100 (4")
- Operating pressure: 16 PN
- Operating temperature: –30°C +20 °C