The Flexwell LNG is a unique, flexible and cost efficient LNG pipe which contains an integrated leakage detection system. Flexwell LNG applies at LNG fuel stations as endless transportation, re-circulation and BOG recovery line: All in one!
This pipe system consist of 3 corrugated pipes, which comes in infinite lenghts and enables an installation without any need of welded joints.
1. Intergrated BOG return line in the center (also suitable for circulating LNG if required)
2. The gap between the pipe and the second pipe around is used for LNG transportation.
3. The third one also is a corrugated pipe which creates a sencondary containment for the LNG and contains the
a. optimized PUR-foam insulation or
b. Vacuum Superinsolation
- Carrier pipe: Stainless steel
- Insulation: CO2 blown polyurethane (PUR)
- Jacket pipe: Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Dimension: DN40 (1½") - DN80 (3")
- Operating pressure: 25 PN
- Operating temperature: –163 °C