Stamant is a double walled steel- or stainless steel pipe system. The industrial pipe is ideal for transport of flammable and non-flammable water hazardous substances.
The annular gap between the inner and secondary containment pipes is used as a surveillance space for a leak detector, which carries out permanent and complete leak monitoring. In the event of a spillage an optical and acoustic alarm is given and, where required, further transport of the medium is interrupted.
- Carrier pipe: Stainless steel
- Jacket pipe: Polyethylene (PE)
- Dimension: DN15 (1/2") - DN800/900 (32")
- Operating pressure: 16-20 PN
- Operating temperature: -50°C +300°C